Remember the old Love Dare? - Felton Bird2627's blog

The Story
Recently
Remember the old Love Dare? - Felton Bird2627's blog
Jul 19th 2012, 03:14

Does anyone remember the Love Dare that was popular a few years ago? Although I have a husband who is a good man, great provider, and wonderful father ... our marriage is missing that intimacy that I feel a marriage should have. I've tried over the years to get him to talk about more than the weather or birds (we have coffee outside in the morning), he is just not able or doesn't want to or doesn't feel that it is important.

I was reading on the Focus on the Family website that it is our thoughts that drag us down into depression. I can see how that is probably right. Because I am focusing on and thinking about how we have a marriage that is less than fulfilling, I am getting more and more depressed.

Since he is not willing to have any lasting meaningful exchange, I'm going to have to change how I look at things and my expectations. I'm hoping that will get me out of this deep funk I am in. I would love to find a group or people are doing the Love Dare so the group can keep me accountable. When I googled Love Dare and chat, this group came up.

So ... anyone out there who is still interested in doing such a thing and keeping one another accountable?

Source: http://talkaboutmarriage.com/general-relationship-discussion/51399-remember-old-love-dare.html

secret service prostitute rich ross april 20 jennifer love hewitt secret service prostitution 4 20 george zimmerman

Source:

http://bird2627.typepad.com/blog/2012/07/remember-the-old-love-dare.html

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © mymissing. All Rights Reserved.