From CollegeCandy: Top 10 Teen Movies That Changed My Life ...

The Story
Recently
From CollegeCandy: Top 10 Teen Movies That Changed My Life ...
Jul 16th 2012, 11:12

Written by Zephyr – CF Editor

Editor's note: The following post was written by our friends at CollegeCandy. Before clicking over to read the second half, know that some readers found CC's content/ads to be non-work-safe – just a heads up if you're at the office or around parents!

Can't Hardly Wait

Movies aren't always just entertainment, and though these films seemed like harmless teen flicks at the time, I see clearly now that they've truly effected my maturation into adulthood. Plus, they're awesome.

To this day, I still have a girl crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt. I mean, who didn't want to be her when this move came out? Plus, Ethan Embry = adorable and Lauren Ambrose = truly kick ass.

Anytime a overly attractive person hits on me, I'm convinced it was a bet.

I still sleep with the light on because of this flick. Plus, it was hilarious while also being bloody. Which I think is kind of awesome. Kinda. …Mostly just scary.

Want to see the rest of the amazing teen movies? Finish reading at CollegeCandy!

Posted on on July 14, 2012 / Filed Under: College Life / Tags: CollegeCandy, Life

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © mymissing. All Rights Reserved.