Frankly Far: Fox All Star Party Fashion

The Story
Recently
Frankly Far: Fox All Star Party Fashion
Jul 25th 2012, 05:09

CR: Frank Micelotta/FOX 
Fox Stars dressed up for the All Star Party on Monday July 23, 2012.  I think the vibe  of the party was just to look nice.

I love this dress. It is something that would work for different occasions. I think Cat Deeley looks fabulous in it. Then again, she looks great in everything. 

CR: Frank Micelotta/FOX 
So when I saw this dress I immediately thought of this Oprah interview where the Missoni family talked about design and they had said something to the effect of designing dresses and how to emphasis skin in one area only...cleavage, legs, backless - you get the idea.  So when I saw the dress I thought ok because of the length and the long sleeves the design needed the neckline?  I can't tell if I like the dress.  I think her makeup looks good though.  Maybe a different hairstyle with the silhouette of the dress -  a low bun or straight hair?
CR: Frank Micelotta/FOX 
Jordana Spiro looks fabulous!  I loved her in My Boys so happy to see her back on TV!!!  She looks so sleek (in My Boys her character was a tomboy).
Frank Micelotta/FOX
I don't like the top of the dress.  The dress is...ok I guess.  Depending on the angle Hannah Simone was standing the dress looked either nice or just ok.  She of course is otherwise flawless.  Her hair always looks perfect!
 CR: Vince Bucci/FOX

I love love this yellow that Jaimie Lee Kirchner is wearing (I wore the exact shade yesterday).  I think it is one of those colors that makes your skin look awesome.

What is your thoughts?

Source:

http://www.franklyfar.com/2012/07/fox-all-star-party-fashion.html

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © mymissing. All Rights Reserved.