Crazy Days and Nights: Another Dating Profile

The Story
Recently
Crazy Days and Nights: Another Dating Profile
Jul 7th 2012, 17:00

I hope everyone just keeps sending in the responses and profiles you run across as you hit the dating sites of the world. I love them all.

I am charlie 34 im looking for love someone to meet and get to know more, in orange county lets talk and lets have fun talking and getting to know each other. :) thanks, ANOTHER THING I LIVE AT HOME SO WHAT IF I DO OR NOT ITS THE PERSON THAT COUNTS, RIDE A BICYCLE TAKE THE BUS DO U LADIES GET WHAT I MEAN HAHAHA i mean by that I NEVER GOT MY LICENSE :) hell if that is a thing that does not get me and u to like each other then ladies then there got to be soemthing wrong with u in the head come on im a great guy look past those things and like me for me and , I work at a super market and What I'm In Search Of... To have fun and make a new friends , someone to hang with, go out and go have fun, make friends no smokers thanks. OK LADIES I KNOW IM NOT THE PERFECT GUY OR HAS A GREAT LIFE BUT HAVE U EVER HEARD OF TALKING TO ME AND SEE IM FAR MORE THEN WHA T U READ OF ME ALL I ASK IS A CHANCE :) AND ANOTHER THING I REALLY DO NOT DRIVE OR GOT MY LICENSE SO IF U R INTERESTED IN ME U HAVE TO COME SEE ME IF NOT NO WORRIES :)

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © mymissing. All Rights Reserved.