A Favor Please | Love. Laugh. Live.

The Story
Recently
A Favor Please | Love. Laugh. Live.
Jul 5th 2012, 04:00

Friends, I'd like to ask you all for a little favor. Please say a prayer for Esther Ma.

Esther Ma is the mother of Jaeson Ma, a pastor/minister who also dabbles in music to help spread the Word of God to the world and in particular to the youth.

I am one of the many people whose lives this man has touched with his music and his ministry. His work has been an inspiration for me in my daily walk with God and in my daily journey towards improving my relationship with God.

Through Twitter and Instagram, I have found out that Jaeson's mother Esther is suffering from cancer. She has been undergoing chemotherapy and has had surgery but she is still in the hospital. She's had a couple of complications here and there that have hampered her recovery and it is for this reason that I would like to ask everyone for a favor to help me pray for Esther Ma's healing and recovery.

I admire how throughout all the trials of cancer the photos I have seen of Esther Ma have her smiling. She is obviously a strong woman who is fighting through her cancer. I am in awe of how through all the scares that have happened since his mother's surgery, Jaeson Ma's faith is still strong and is, if I may say so, stronger than ever. I can only hope to have that much strength and faith if I were to be placed in a trial as heavy as the one his family is facing right now.

I ask everyone for their prayers not just for the healing and recovery of Esther Ma but also for the continued faith and strength (physically, emotionally and spiritually) of her and the rest of her family as they go through this ordeal. I ask everyone to please pray for God's love to comfort them in this challenging time.

Thank you in advance to everyone for your prayers. God bless.

Photo Source: Jaeson Ma's Instagram

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © mymissing. All Rights Reserved.